The Crib is a remodeled vintage corn crib, making it the perfect place for your party or event. It is a separate building about 40 feet north of Barn Happy, which seats 50 people comfortably at tables and chairs. There is a bathroom, kitchenette, and long serving counter in The Crib, and it is insulated, heated, and cooled depending on the season.
Click here to request a reservation (unavailable in January/February).
- Office Meetings/Team Building
- Birthday parties
- Baby/wedding showers
- Rehearsal dinners
- Whatever life event you want to celebrate in a unique setting!
Food and Drink
- Barn Happy does not provide food or drinks or any table service
- You are welcome to bring in your own food and drinks or hire a caterer (I have suggestions on good caterers if needed)
- Wine and Beer are permitted – no hard alcohol is allowed on the premises
- We request that you leave The Crib clean and in good condition
- There is a vacuum and brooms in the bathroom to clean the floors
- There are cleaning supplies and towels in the kitchenette to clean the tables and serving counter
- Please tie off your burnable garbage and leave by the door. We will burn it for you if desired
- Please take all of your own recyclables and non-burnable items with you
- There is a sheet posted in the kitchenette with more details